10.09.2012 г.

Sarah (@sarahmonline) meets Miley on the set of Two and a half men


Sarah is known for always taking pictures with celebrities wherever they go, this time she had the chance to take a picture with Miley and her family on the set of “Two And A Half Men” last night!
Miley’s been filming all week and we can’t wait to watch the 2 episodes she filmed! Check out what Sarah said below:

"Miley and me! Couldnt even think about the VMA’s this week with Miley being on set all week. Been looking forward to this week since I heard she was going to be on the show this year! This episode is going to be absolutely hilarious! When she first saw me she ran up and said “Sarah!” and gave me a big hug, I just love this girl <3 and her hair looks fantastic!
She can pull anything off! It was funny, the first day Miley was on set this week, Angus told me he almost felt a little starstruck because I'm always talking about Miley and how much I love her and her family. When they first started talking she said "Where's Sarah?!" and he said "oh, she's doing her thing but she'll be here!" I always have a blast on set and this week was definitely my favorite so far  I'm usually just hanging in Angus' trailer, were making music, etc. but tonight with Miley and her family there, I was pretty much out on set all night. I didnt want to miss a thing! "

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар