1.02.2014 г.

[Interview] Miley Cyrus Reveals ‘Bangerz’ Tour Secrets on ‘Good Morning America’




Miley Cyrus just got “Unplugged” on MTV with Madonna and has twerked her way to worldwide pop music fame but she’s still a country girl at heart who, at least when it comes to her restaurant choices, really is just like us.
“Cracker Barrel is my thing,” Cyrus, 21, said.  “People are like, ‘You want to go eat at a truck stop,’ and I’m like, ‘It’s not a truck stop.  It is the best place in the world.  Don’t talk about Cracker Barrel like that.’
“And because my dad is a country artist, they love anyone that’s country music, so they always give me free chicken and dumplings,” Cyrus said, referring to her dad, “Achy Breaky Heart” singer Billy Ray Cyrus.  “You can pay me in chicken and dumplings, that’s fine.
The “We Can’t Stop” singer says the chance to eat at Cracker Barrel while on the road has her the “most excited” for her highly-anticipated “Bangerz” tour kicking off on Valentine’s Day, a preview of which she gave to “Good Morning America.”
“I’ll definitely have some surprise guests,” Miley revealed exclusively to “GMA” special correspondent Cameron Mathison.  “I can’t say who, but I’ll definitely have some guests on tour.”
Whether or not Cyrus’ “Unplugged” guest star Madonna will be one of those guests on her tour is a mystery but MTV’s Best Artist of 2013 says the fact that Madonna stopped by her special on the same network was “awesome.”
She broke down a lot of walls for pop stars, for us to make things easier,” Cyrus said of the “Like a Virgin” singer.  “She was really brave so it’s cool to be with someone that kind of laid this road for all of us.
Cyrus, who became famous as “Hannah Montana” on Disney, has followed Madonna’s path of provocative performances recently, leaving tongues wagging, including her own, with sexy music videos and onstage antics like twerking and dancing with a foam finger and midgets.
She says fans should expect more of the same on her upcoming 38-city tour.
“Obviously I do like people to walk away [and go], ‘Oh my God.  I can’t believe that just happened,’” Cyrus said.  “So there’s definitely some of those moments.”
Though Cyrus has very clearly broken away from her Disney days, she says she still keeps her young fans in mind when on tour.
“A lot of my fans, you know, are young and have to work really hard to be able to come to the show,” Cyrus said.  “So I want them to know I put everything into it and, for me, it’s not about anything except music.”
When Cyrus was snubbed at this month’s Grammys, with no nominations for her “Bangerz” album,  the pop star chose instead to stay at home and play “Guitar Hero,” which she shared on Instagram.
The game, along with a good dose of TV, will keep Cyrus entertained on tour too.
“I play a lot of guitar hero when I’m on the road only because it’s 30 hour bus rides and there’s nothing else to do,” she told Mathison.  “I watch a lot of TV because I don’t get to watch TV ever.”
“I’m pretty much going to catch up on pretty much everything,” Cyrus said.  “I’m like 10 years behind on shows.  I’m just starting ‘Lost.’”
Cyrus’ North American arena tour kicks off in Vancouver on Feb. 14and ends April 24 at Nassau Coliseum on Long Island.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар