8.12.2014 г.

[Music] Watch Miley Cyrus Perform New Song 'The Twinkle Song' at Art Basel



Miley Cyrus debuted a new original song while performing at Art Basel Wednesday night called "The Twinkle Song," she said was inspired by her friend's cat dying. 
"I've never played by myself on a stage before and U've never played a song that I've only played in my living room before, so I'm a little nervous," she said standing before her audience in a sparkling silver wig. 
She explained the song had been inspired by dreams the night her friend's cat died, saying, "I feel like her cat kind of told me what I was supposed to say to get her through it... It was more therapy to me than anything."
In the same performance, Cyrus smoked pot onstage, sang a duet with a topless woman and was joined by Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips. 
Watch the clip above.





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар