14.10.2014 г.

[News] Ariana Grande about Miley: "She has such a beautiful soul"


'Problem' songstress Ariana Grande has praised fellow former teen star Miley Cyrus for being so ballsy and self-confident. 

During a new interview with Britain's The Telegraph newspaper, Grande explained that she has a lot of respect for Cyrus because she stays true to herself and really embraces being unique: "I love her so much. She’s a beautiful soul."

When asked if she thinks the 'We Can't Stop' superstar is doing a good job of transitioning from being a child star to an adult recording artist, Grande admitted that she looks up to her for how bold she has been:

"Absolutely. She’s so authentic, and so unapologetic. It’s great. She’s so happy. That’s something to be celebrated. People get mad at her for being herself. But she’s happy. And they. are probably not."

Cyrus, meanwhile, recently told Australia's 'Sunrise' that she doesn't care if people call her crazy: "It really doesn't bother me when people tell me I'm crazy because I am. The thing is my dad always told me the most important thing - and I grew up around people like Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton and those people are not normal."




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар