25.09.2014 г.

[News] Hilary Duff Calls Miley Cyrus ‘Authentic’ and ‘Bold'


Hilary Duff catapulted to fame after her titular role on Disney Channel’s Lizzie McGuire, and went on to pursue a successful music career without caring the stigma that comes with a maturing House of Mouse star.
The 26-year-old, who is now a mother to 2-year-old Luca Cruz Comrie, dropped by Elvis Duran and the Morning Show on Wednesday, and discussed about her subtle transition into adulthood as opposed to her Disney colleague Miley Cyrus.
“I think that Miley is being authentic to who she is and who she wants to be and I think that’s rad,” said Hilary. “Unapologetically, she is going for it and being really bold and not really caring what anybody thinks. I do identify with like the frustrations of having to be a good role model, or did. Maybe not so much anymore.”
Despite the squeaky-clean image the “Chasing the Sun” singer has upheld for her entire career, she confessed to making messy mistakes during her seven-year hiatus from the limelight.
“That was hard because you do want to explore yourself and there’s this reputation to hold up or whatever,” she continued. “But I took a big break just because I needed to, and I really got to do a lot of living and soul searching, and I got to mess up, but I just did it a little more privately than the others.”
Hilary is currently working on her comeback album, whose October release was pushed back to a new and unknown date. However, the music for her newest single “All About You” is expected to drop on Wednesday.




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар