11.09.2014 г.

[News] Ed Sheeran talking about Miley in a recent interview


You know those awful moments when you say something controversial, which you don’t even really mean, but it just COMES OUT? Yup, imagine that happening on the red carpet of the Grammys in front of major media outlets. Agh, cringefest.

That’s exactly what happened to the lovely Ed Sheeran last year, when he went off on a rant about Miley Cyrus and her regular twerkfests. We assumed that he’d just been having a bit of a laugh, but Sheerio has admitted that he really regrets his comments and wants to send a big sorry to Miley for being mean.

Chatting with Howard Stern yesterday, Ed confessed that he thinks he was in the wrong for dissing Miley, explaining: “There was a thing that happened around a year ago involving Miley Cyrus... I was at an after-party at the Grammys, ... and there was a red carpet at this after-party. I just had a bit of a rant, which I didn’t really mean. I woke up the next morning and got this anxiety thing.”

I said [something] along the lines of, ‘You’re voice is amazing, your songs are amazing, just stop twerking.’ I didn’t say it in the nicest way and I do genuinely love her music and think her voice is great,” he spilled.

Seeing as he's basically the nicest pie in all the land, Ed also said that he really wants to say sorry personally to Miley, adding: “I don’t really know what to do. I’ll find a way to [apologize].




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар