7.05.2014 г.

[News] Miley Cyrus Slams Drug Overdose Rumors


Miley Cyrus is back to twerking her butt off and standing up for herself.
The 21-year-old, who resumed her Bangerz Tour in London tonight after several weeks off following a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic, looked to set reporters straight at a press conference at O2 Arena before she went onstage.
Starting with that whole, was-she-really-hospitalized-for-drugs rumor.
"I didn't have a drug overdose," Miley said, according to multiple reports. "I took some sh--ty antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection and I had a reaction."
"I'm feeling good, I'm alive—so that's f--king awesome," the "Wrecking Ball" artist continued.
In fact, she added, "I'm the poster child for good health."
"I've been laying down for three weeks. I'm gonna go off—I'm like a star waiting to explode," Miley promised before indeed going off like a supernova, at one point encouraging the members of the audience to engage in a makeout sesh with the person next to them.
"There is nothing I would rather not do than lay in a bed for two weeks," she added. "It was the most miserable two weeks of my life."
She was out of the hospital by April 24, after which a brief setback kept her from traveling for a few extra days. But now Miley is feeling "better than ever."
"I'm on this crazy vitamin rush and crazy honey and lavender. I learned a lot about taking care of yourself [while she was laid up]," she added. "I'm probably the only one on this tour who doesn't drink or smoke before a show, as I take this really seriously. It's almost like being an athlete being up here, because if someone was f--ed up, they definitely couldn't do my show." 
Which is not to say, however, that she wasn't planning on putting the F-word to good use.
"I'm gonna f--k this place up," Miley promised, referring to her O2 surroundings. "We're gonna have a lot of fun. We're gonna be, like, tops off, f---king screaming."
And so she was.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар