4.03.2014 г.

[News] Pharrell Gushes About Working With Miley Cyrus on ‘G I R L’


Pharrell phoned in to On Air with Ryan Seacrest Monday morning after his “Happy” performance at the Oscars to talk his new album, G I R L.
Pharrell goes on to say he titled his album G I R L because he wanted to “have 10 songs and 46 minutes of uninterrupted time” dedicated to women, who have been supportive of his career.
Also featured on the album is Justin Timberlake, Daft Punk, and even Miley Cyrus, of whom Pharrell is extremely proud. “I love Miley,” he gushes of the singer, who lent her vocals to his track, “Come Get It Bae.”
I’ll never forget telling you she’s on her way … and there’s so much more there [than Hannah Montana] … it was a pleasure having her on the record … I wanted her tone and I felt her tone took it to the next level.”
Pharrell hopes listeners don’t only hear the music, but feel it as well, adding that he believes this album is his best work yet.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар