9.02.2014 г.

[News] Miley Cyrus Defended By Lily Allen: 'She's Got A Banging Body'


Lily Allen has spoken out in defense of Miley Cyrus, saying that she highly doubts the former Hannah Montana actress is being pressured by bigwigs to adopt a raunchy image.
The 'Air Balloon' singer argued that stars like Miley and Rihanna are in complete control over their image, and aren't being told to be sexy label executives.
Speaking to NRJ, she said: "I actually think Rihanna and Miley in particular are [being sexy] because they want to do it. I don't think someone sat in a room with Miley Cyrus and said, 'Right you're going to be sexy, stick your tongue out and wear bikinis.She wants to do that, she's got a banging body. She's worked out in the gym all the time, she wants to show it off, that's great."
Lily's 2013 comeback hit 'Hard Out Here' attacked the misogynist bosses in the recording industry who do pressure starlets to get raunchy, and re-iterated that she finds such people "offensive".
"'Hard Out Here' was a comment on the state of the music industry where women are concerned," she said. "As a woman that works in this industry, if I want to be sexy and take my clothes off, I'll do it of my own accord. It's when somebody tells you to do it that I find it offensive. If you were a record company person you'd never ask a boy to take his top off. I just don't want someone saying to me, 'You've got to lose 50 pounds or take your clothes off to sell records', because it's not true."




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар