9.01.2014 г.

[News] Miley Cyrus Shows Support for Gay Rights



Miley Cyrus has shown her support for gay rights by posing in a Marc Jacobs T-shirt.
The 'Wrecking Ball' singer posted a picture of herself on Twitter earlier today (January 7) with her tongue out, wearing a top featuring a cartoon of two women, a child, and the words: "I pay my taxes - I want my rights."
Cyrus simply captioned the picture: "Jacobs by Marc by Marc Jacobs."
The star has previously spoken out in favor of gay marriage, saying in 2012: "Imagine finding someone you love more than anything in the world, who you would risk your life for but couldn't marry. And you couldn't have that special day the way your friends do - you know, wear the ring on your finger and have it mean the same thing as everybody else. Just put yourself in that person's shoes. It makes me feel sick to my stomach."


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар