17.12.2013 г.

[Video] Miley Discusses Broken Engagement in an interview with Barbara Walters


Miley Cyrus has spoken out about her former engagement to Liam Hemsworth, saying she “wouldn’t change being engaged” but admitting she was too young to make such a big commitment.
“I don’t think I realized what 19 really is and I got engaged at 19,” explained the former Disney star.
“I definitely wouldn’t change being engaged – it was so fun wearing a fat rock for a few years! – but now I just feel like I can actually be happy.”
The twerking girl made the confession during an in-depth interview with American television host Barbara Walters for her annual segment Barbara Walters Presents The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2013.
Explaining the reason she stayed in the relationship with the Hunger Games star (and Chris Hemsworth’s baby bro), Miley said: “I was so scared of ever being alone.”
“I think conquering that fear this year was actually bigger than any other transition that I had this entire year,” she added.
In a preview of the interview, Miley also admitted: “I don’t ever want to have to need someone again, where you feel like, without them you can’t be yourself.”
While she said she still hopes to get married in the future, at the moment Miley’s happy on her own: “I wait for those moments of silence when I’m at my house just by myself,” she explained.
The full interview will be aired in the US on Wednesday (18 December).



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар